New this year, the Fair will open the Kohl’s Activity Zone, a unique youth entertainment area that features fun and interactive activities for the entire family. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., the Kohl’s Activity Zone will be located on South Grandstand Avenue and includes the following attractions:
- Kohl’s Color Wheels, an art-making experience presented by the Milwaukee Art Museum;
- Kohl’s Design It! Mobile Lab, a joint venture with Discovery World to help children create unique, hands-on projects;
- Kohl’s Wild Theater, provides conservation-based theatrical performances in collaboration with the Zoological Society of Milwaukee;
- Kohl’s Grow Safe & Healthy Program, an educational display teaching children and families how to keep safe and healthy with help from Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin;
- Kohl’s Building Blocks Program, a partnership with Penfield Children’s Center to provide developmental services and equipment for children of all abilities.
Additionally, through a generous donation from Kohl’s Cares, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin patients and their families will once again be invited to enjoy a special re-creation of the Fair during “Fair Day” at the hospital. This fun-filled event will include several beloved Fair staples, such as entertainers, jugglers, magicians, a visit from the Fairest of the Fairs, Kaitlyn Riley, and traditional Fair food, including the delicious Cream Puff.
Make sure to check out the new Kohl’s Activity Zone during your visit to this year’s Fair!